- Measurement parameters:
- PM2.5 (0-999 μg/m3, ±10%), PM10 (0-1999 μg/m3, ±10μg/m3)
- Temperature (-40-85°C, ±1.0°C)
- Relative Humidity (0 to 100%, ± 3% )
- CO2 (400 ppm to 10,000 ppm)
- TVOC (0 ppb to 1187 ppb)
- Measures every 15 seconds
- Physical Specs
- Size: 11.5cm x 6.5cm x 2.5cm
- Weight: 250 gm
- Power path management
- Automatic power source selection
- Recharge during operation
- Local storage
- Local memory data storage up to 30 days.
- Real-time clock for timestamp
- Tested and calibrated against
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
- LICOR CO2 Gas Analysis
Laser scattering principle is used in the sensor, i.e. produce scattering by using a laser to radiate suspending particles in the air, then collect scattering light in a certain degree, and finally obtain the curve of scattering light change with time. In the end,equivalent particle diameter and the number of particles with different diameter per unit volume can be calculated by microprocessor based on MIE theory.
The SenseAir S8 is an NDIR spectroscopic sensors that detect carbon dioxide in a gaseous environment by its characteristic absorption. It includes an infrared detector, an interference filter, a light tube and an infrared source. The gas is either pumped or diffused into the light tube, and the electronics measure the absorption of the wavelength of light.