- Measurement parameters:
- PM2.5 (0-999 μg/m3, ±10%), PM10 (0-1999 μg/m3, ±10μg/m3)
- Temperature (-40-85°C, ±1.0°C)
- Relative Humidity (0 to 100%, ± 3% )
- Minimum resolution of < 0.3 μm
- Measures every 15 second
- Power path management
- Automatic power source selection
- Recharge during operation
- Local storage
- Local memory data storage up to 30 days.
- Real-time clock for timestamp
- Tested and calibrated against
- Beta Attenuation Monitor (BAM)
Laser scattering principle is used in the sensor, i.e. produce scattering by using a laser to radiate suspending particles in the air, then collect scattering light in a certain degree, and finally obtain the curve of scattering light change with time. In the end,equivalent particle diameter and the number of particles with different diameter per unit volume can be calculated by microprocessor based on MIE theory.